Belated Birthday Writing 2013

Dear my grandchild...

I actually promised  to make a birthday writing for myself  every 2nd December however this year I skipped it, intentionally. Perhaps you will ask `` Why granny??? ``...well...there were many blue stories that i got towards my birthday and so hard for me to share. Nevertheless, I should share.. at least briefly, for your reference in the future.

Towards 2nd December 2013...
My lovely Eyang had passed away. She was born on the same month with me, December 15th. She is such a lovely granny, ever. She could remember all of her children, grandchild and her close family birthday. Not only family, eyang even sent a birthday message to someone that used to be my ta`aruf partner. That man was so mesmerized with eyang unfortunately he wasn`t just into me :P

Oftenly, eyang was the first one who gave me a birthday compliment and do`a...because I have lived with her and Puang Kakek since my 14th years old. Then when I left to Japan two years ago, she kept sent me a lovely birthday message and do`a in every year. But this year...feel truly sad, something missing...no more message and do`a from Eyang. I think now it`s my turn or everyone turns to sincerely send do`a in every 15th December, retaining the lovely memories with eyang.

Towards 2nd December 2013...
Someone that i admire in this two year, was stabbed and hurt me both personally and professionally. It was my second time experiencing this situation, a man that I thought a nice person...that i felt comfortable to share any personal and professional stuffs, to discuss in hours or even to work whole day long.

Towards 2nd December 2013...
I realized that life most go on...with or without the people that we used  to hanging and depending on. Because, the Only one that we can hang On is ALLAH SWT. Trust me dear, ALLAH is the only one who always available for us.  

  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cultural Festival ?? Let's learn from Fukuoka...

Kunjungan ke Pabrik Mentaiko

............... My first " Undokai".....................